6495Re: Redirect the audio output

  • hfdecoding
    Sep 1, 2009
      Hello Massimo,

      To have the playback audio sent to the right device you'll need to set this in the Windows mixer as the default playback device.

      For playback Windows will obey whatever sound card you've chosen as the default device to play sounds. When you click the volume control you get the default "ding" whatever is playing that will play back sounds from any Windows program that HAS not overridden this. Perseus uses the default sound device for playback.

      If you want to route audio about then you'll need VAC or similar or a program like Audiogem which allows greater control over what gets played where.

      Have a look at http://www.novagemsolutions.com/Products/Audiogem/tabid/57/Default.aspx and a play with the demo might allow you to mix and match the audio streams.

      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "bombazuma" <m.corinaldesi@...> wrote:
      > I'm interested to know how to redirect the perseus audio output to a specific audio board between the three (!) I'll install on my pc (now there are two audio boards).
      > More specific, I want the audio stream to be flowing through only one of the audio boards.
      > Thanks and 73.
      > Massimo I0MCF
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic