3970Re: New Perseus software version V21d available for download

  • Martin Elbe
    Jan 1, 2009
      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Guy Atkins" <dx@...> wrote:

      > Thank you for the quick fix with ver. 2.1D, Nico. Now *that's* good
      service,
      > and on a holiday too!

      First, it was a completely superfluous error: Mind you, we are not
      talking about Shareware, but a paid software version, using a piece of
      hardware as a dongle additionally. Adding a time limit to such
      software is in my opinion a little bit too much of paranoia.

      And mind you, not every Perseus user is aware of this group, and those
      going to the Microtelecom pages will find version 2.1a offered for
      download. That's helping them not at all.

      For those of us with access to the net it's a minor glitch fixed in a
      minute, but those in the middle of nowhere on a DX-pedition surely
      won't find this too amusing.

      73, Martin
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic