377Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: Winrad 1.30

  • Fabrizio Magrone
    Jan 1, 2008
      Hi Alberto,

      To tune DRM you just imagine in your mind that have to tune a USB station, so you place the carrier line just a little bit left of the left border of the signal.

      that's what I did, and it works perfectly. I just thought that tuning to the carrier frequency and having the bandpass window centred on it, like in AM, would have been more handy, but it's just an opinion.

      Third possibility, you didn't look with eyes wide open !

      This is what I see, and it isn't there!

      Emacs!

      I read in the manual that it should have been there, I even clicked in that area just in case, but there is no mute button in my screen. Boys, this is funny :-)

      Fabrizio
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic