      From: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Fabrizio Magrone
      Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 3:14 AM
      To: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: Spectrum Display Grid Lines in Perseus

       <SNIP>

      A summary for our foreign friends. I'd like the grids suggested by Guy and I'd suggest user-selectable values too: Somebody could need odd steps for particular uses.
      Spectrum recording: I'd like a programmable timer to switch recording on and off at given times. One-off: from 2359 to 0015. Regularly stepped: every hour from h+15 to h+30. Multiple times: 2350-0015, 0459-0515, etc. Different blocks at different times: centred on 4900 kHz at 2359-0015, 350 kHz at 0340-0420, etc. I agree with Allan that the possibility of single-frequency recording would be pretty handy.

      Ciao!

      Fabrizio  IK4MTG

      .

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic