3260Re: Can CW Skimmer work with Perseus?

  • Salvo Micciche`
    Nov 11, 2008
      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, Walter Salmaniw <salmaniw@...> wrote:

      > I'm intrigued by CW Skimmer and wonder whether anyone has tried mating Perseus with
      this program? If so, I'd love to see step by step instructions on how to do so.
      Thanks!......Walt.

      Hi Walt,
      now, the new version of Skimmer, 1.3, should control Perseus via CAT (see SoftRockIF, CAT
      label and then choose as RIG Perseus), but I don't know which setting to use for "Audio IF",
      "Sample rate", and then for the RIG configuration (port, baud rate, data bits, parity, stop bits,
      RTS...).
      Anyone has already tried?

      vy 73
      Salvo