2903Re: [perseus_SDR] Playback Anomaly

  • John Faulkner
    Oct 1, 2008
      I think I understand what is happening now.  The audio at the beginnings of each file are in their correct place.  It is only when I skip through the file that the recording 'slips' to some degree.  If I allow the file to play through to the end the audio follows through correctly.

      Incidentally, the from/to time display and time progress indicator (above the yellow timeline) works correctly while this 'slipping' occurs.

      John Faulkner wrote:
      Since using new version C I have noticed a gap in the recording when
      progressing to the next file in the sequence.  It is difficult to
      calculate how much audio is missing.  Sometimes it appears it may only
      be a second or two since the tops of each hour still appear where you
      would expect them.  However, sometimes there is clearly a much larger
      gap since I could be hearing a good signal from a North American
      station, for instance, at the end of the file which suddenly fades out
      on the transition to the next file in the sequence, thus indicating a
      much larger gap.
      Another anomaly is found when I skip from the beginning to the end of a
      particular file: The audio continues as if I had not skipped ahead at all.