2437Re: WAV File Playback Difficulties with New Ver. 1.1a

  • dxnature
    Aug 2, 2008
      Hi Nico,

      Yes I like a copy of the saturday night version. Why??? I just
      connected the perseus to my old laptop (remember, the one with the
      automatic CPU clock downrate) and the new 1.1a release works fine as
      of the lower cpu load. I'm most very pleased with this release :-)

      This pc runs very lean, as there is no other software installed, and
      mounting VAC will make things run slower, so I like it just to run the
      perseus and a few of windows xp standard functions.

      Again, many thanks for the exelent work!

      73
      Ron - ON3RON

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic