22714Re: [perseus_SDR] Winradio's place

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Sep 1, 2014
      Barry,

      > You can type in: 4144 N. Central Expy., Ste. 600, Dallas, TX for the
      > U.S. location! It is a bridge section on the interstate highway. I think
      > the metal siding you see are noise reduction panels for housing on the
      > other side. Either way, it is the side of the Interstate.

      That's quite interesting. So that section of Central Expy was built with
      privacy in mind long before google cars got invented. What a foresight !!

      Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      Ant. hor: 29-45MHz 7-el, 45-87MHz 11-el, FM 15.11, Band-3:13-el, UHF:48-el
      MW: 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus
      http://dx.3sdesign.de/tv_offset_list.htm
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic