      From: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 1:55 PM
      To: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: AW: [perseus_SDR] To the station in Amberg with 3 receivers

      Hello Bruce,

      I built 3 beverages. A standard type to North America, 120 m long and a
      two direction  200 m long beverage which can be switched between South
      America or Asia.
      All  17 selectable antennas are switches by a Raspberry Pi.
      I prefer listening to Radio Australia on 2325 or 2485 kHz! On average once
      a week this station is good audible all over the year with the Northeast
      Beverage!

      73 Bernd, DF9RB