22580Re: SV: [perseus_SDR] unintentional activation of the net button; new frequency list

  • Willi Passmann
    Aug 19, 2014
      Torre, in the meantime I received a PM from a friendly OM who
      recommended to use Perseus 4.0c. He got his problem solved that way.
      My own Perseus is not affected - v4.1a runs fine on my W7/64bit PC, but
      I forwarded the advice to the OM who asked me. He does not speak English
      well enough to take part in this group.
      If you need v4.0c, just send me a PM. There were also beta versions of
      4.0. Not sure about the appropriate dll version though.

      73,
      Willi, DJ6JZ

      Am 19.08.2014 20:12, schrieb 'Tore Vik' tvi2@... [perseus_SDR]:
      > Willi - I wrote about this problem a few days ago, but no answer so far.
      > Here is what I wrote:
      >
      > I have installed v4.1 and it seems to work OK on both USB2 and 3.
      >
      > The problem is that during receiving it shifts to "net" and the receiver
      > freez. I remember this has been discussed earlier and the advice was to go
      > back to v4.0.
      >
      > I do have a zip copy of dll 3.5 and v4.0 but I am not able to get it work -
      > the message is "Perseus dll or WinUsb drivers not detected".
      >
      > As v4.1 with dll 3.6 is working OK I can not understand why my switch back
      > to v4.0 does not work.
      >
      > Any suggestions appreciated - either how to stop the pop up of "net" or
      > getting me back to v4.0.
      >

      > Tore B Vik

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic