22579SV: [perseus_SDR] unintentional activation of the net button; new frequency list

  • Tore Vik
    Aug 19, 2014
      Willi - I wrote about this problem a few days ago, but no answer so far.
      Here is what I wrote:

      I have installed v4.1 and it seems to work OK on both USB2 and 3.

      The problem is that during receiving it shifts to "net" and the receiver
      freez. I remember this has been discussed earlier and the advice was to go
      back to v4.0.

      I do have a zip copy of dll 3.5 and v4.0 but I am not able to get it work -
      the message is "Perseus dll or WinUsb drivers not detected".

      As v4.1 with dll 3.6 is working OK I can not understand why my switch back
      to v4.0 does not work.

      Any suggestions appreciated - either how to stop the pop up of "net" or
      getting me back to v4.0.

      Tore B Vik