      From: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 7:34 PM
      To: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [perseus_SDR] I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help ID Noise

      I am greatful to everyone who gave me great advice. I took my Sony 2010 and put it on 1,070 Khz and decided to go in the garage. The electric panel is located there so I started flipping switches. The noise dissapeared when I hit the subpanel breaker. I'll look for the nasty bugger tomorrow. Now I must play and try to remember to leave it on server when I sleep.

      KB3IUL

      …Thank you