22570Re: [perseus_SDR] Help ID Noise

  • Don
    Aug 18, 2014
      Yup, Greenland. 39 x 75 would be a lot closer. Terrible noise. The only
      NDB I could find in the noise was IL 248 near Wilmington.

      Don KPC6NDB
      Upland, CA
      34.10 -117.63 1250ft
      DX-1000 FRG-100B FUNcube Dongle Pro+
      ICF2010 Perseusx2 R70 R71A w/250Hz
      R75x2 w/250Hz SDR-IQ SPR-4 SSR-1
      SR-AF & LPF DSP599zx MFJ-784B
      HD-1418 AF-1 MSB-1
      PA0RDT Mini-Whipx2 @ 25ft
      RYO Active Antenna @ 25ft
      ALA100Lx2 Z1501F @20ft w/9ft Whip
      Solarcon A-99

      On 18-Aug-14 13:09, Don Moman VE6JY ve6jy.1@... [perseus_SDR] wrote:

      > I would try but it doesn't appear on the Perseus servers map....
      >
      > Don VE6JY
      >

      > On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 7:29 PM, 'Mike' kyw1060@...
      > <mailto:kyw1060@...> [perseus_SDR] <perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:
      >
      > __
      >
      > My Perseus is online from Delaware, could somebody help me ID Noise.
      > It is not Broadband but on certain frequencies. Check 1,070khz on
      > Broadcast Band. I appreciate any one who can help me resolve the
      > issue. I am the only one online from Delaware.____
      >
      > __ __
      >
      > Thank you____
      >
      > KB3IUL____