22568Re: [perseus_SDR] Help ID Noise

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Aug 18, 2014
      > My Perseus is online from Delaware, could somebody help me ID Noise. It is
      > not Broadband but on certain frequencies. Check 1,070khz on Broadcast Band.
      > I appreciate any one who can help me resolve the issue. I am the only one
      > online from Delaware.

      You have 60Hz hum every 90kHz,
      the main peaks are 260, 450, 540 kHz

      So it looks like caused by a bad switched power supply, perhaps coming in via
      the mains?
      Since you disconnected the antenna while I was there, it looks to come from
      your own PSU (Perseus? )

      Perhaps from PC PSU?

      Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      Ant. hor: 29-45MHz 7-el, 45-87MHz 11-el, FM 15.11, Band-3:13-el, UHF:48-el
      MW: 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus
      http://dx.3sdesign.de/tv_offset_list.htm
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic