22562RE: [perseus_SDR] To the station in Amberg with 3 receivers

  • Bruce Churchill
    Aug 18 10:52 AM
      Bernd

      I just wanted to add my “thanks” to Mike’s comments on your excellent site
      – I have used all three receivers on many occasions for listening to Latin
      American, African and Asian stations, and your receiver with the
      multi-beverage antennas does an especially excellent job. I have found
      that each receiver does a great job for specific listening areas. Most
      recently I was able to get some very good results from Radio Nationale Lao
      on 6130 using the beverage antenna. I do have one question about that
      receiver – are there multiple beverages and if so how are they are
      selected?

      Again, many thanks for a great site!

      73's

      Bruce