22554VA7OJ/AB4OJ Perseus Test Report updated

  • va7oj
    Aug 15, 2014

      Sorry, there was a formatting problem in my original post.

      I have updated my Perseus test report to include the new absolute-power (IFSS, interference-free signal strength) method for receiver IMD3 measurement. This new approach was necessitated by the discovery that the traditional DR3, IP3 and BDR performance parameters are completely meaningless in the context of an ADC.

      http://www.ab4oj.com/sdr/perseus/perseus_notes.pdf

      All my future DDC/DUC SDR test reports will incorporate an IFSS test. This test method is discussed here:

      www.nsarc.ca/hf/rcvrtest.pdf    Slides 19-28

      73, Adam VA7OJ/AB4OJ