22540Re: [perseus_SDR] Perseus on 50 Mhz. Help

  • Willi Passmann
    Aug 10 1:16 AM
      Hi F6EJU,

      you'll need a converter.
      http://www.dientronik.de/products.en.html

      I added the new category "SDR" to my search engine recently:
      www.radio-portal.org
      The second search option on the main page, "Category Search", allows to look for radio related pages without having to know the name of a certain product.
      For example, the category "SDR" may be combined with a second one, like Accessories, Receivers, Transceivers, Reviews, FAQs, Manuals and so on.
      The database consists of radio related web pages only. All web pages were checked manually.
      Suggestions for further URLs are always welcome!

      vy 73,
      Willi, DJ6JZ

      http://www.radio-portal.org/sdr.html
      SDR-Special
      http://www.mediafire.com/?2lve8wq6y1ou2
      Perseus Databases - Third Party Software Guides & more

      Am 10.08.2014 08:44, schrieb f6eju@... [perseus_SDR]:

      Hi Dear all.

      Thanks for telling me how and with what I can turn my Perseus on 50Mhz.

      73

      F6EJU

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic