22533RE: [perseus_SDR] Server/Client and IPv6

  • Lasse Moell
    Aug 4 7:20 AM
      Tried it late last night,,, will try once more when it comes back on-line :)
      Guess he suffer from thunderstorm right now, been pretty bad lately.

      I really have to get my active loop in order to have an antenna for my Perseus, should be able to put a server going too as soon as the weahter improves.

      /Lasse SM5GLC

      4 augusti 2014, 'Guido Schotmans' guidoschotmans@... [perseus_SDR] <perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com> skrev:

      > seems some even did black list me :(

      Have you tried those servers more than once ? It happens often that you get
      this message the first try but when trying again you're going through. Must
      be some kind of response delay issue in the software.

      73,

      Guido.

      -----
      Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
      Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
      Versie: 2014.0.4716 / Virusdatabase: 3986/7974 - datum van uitgifte: 08/03/14

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic