22533RE: [perseus_SDR] Server/Client and IPv6

  • Lasse Moell
    Aug 4, 2014
      Tried it late last night,,, will try once more when it comes back on-line :)
      Guess he suffer from thunderstorm right now, been pretty bad lately.

      I really have to get my active loop in order to have an antenna for my Perseus, should be able to put a server going too as soon as the weahter improves.

      /Lasse SM5GLC

      4 augusti 2014, 'Guido Schotmans' guidoschotmans@... [perseus_SDR] <perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com> skrev:

      > seems some even did black list me :(

      Have you tried those servers more than once ? It happens often that you get
      this message the first try but when trying again you're going through. Must
      be some kind of response delay issue in the software.

      Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
      Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
      Versie: 2014.0.4716 / Virusdatabase: 3986/7974 - datum van uitgifte: 08/03/14

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic