22527Re: [perseus_SDR] Strange frequency-dependent noise change [2 Attachments]

  • Alberto I2PHD
    Aug 4 4:34 AM
      On 8/4/2014 1:07 PM, Mauno Ritola Mauno.Ritola@... [perseus_SDR] wrote:

      Maybe this has been discussed before, but I can't find anything: can
      anyone explain what is happening to me sometimes, depending on what MW
      part I am tuning in. Is there some discontinuum point at about 1200 kHz?

      Just a shot in the dark...  have you tried to exclude the preselector ?
      From your screen captures it looks like it is activated.
      Maybe that frequency, though unlikely, is just a switch-over frequency
      between two sections of the preselector....

      --
      73 Alberto I2PHD
      Credo Quia Absurdum Est Credo Ut Intelligam

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic