22524SDR sharp for Perseus

  • glennholt94
    Aug 1, 2014

      Can anyone help please.

      I have sdr sharp for perseus running on a number of machines - first time install on windows 8.1 machine and one of my windows 7 machines. But for some reason on 2 of my windows 7 machines it just will not run. when I run the application file from the folder it says SDR sharp has stopped working..... the exe files are running in admin mode.

      I have uninstalled the perseus drivers and re installed them, The 2 machines in question will run the supplied perseus software but not SDR sharp for perseus - which by the way I like very much.