22520Re: [perseus_SDR] Server/Client and IPv6

  • Lasse Moell
    Jul 28, 2014
      Huelbe,
      thanks for the help!
      The router is/was configured properly and the s/w firewall all set up.
      Perseus client was running smooth on all my computers in the house, but
      I had to change internet provider, and suddenly nothing works.

      So it seems my provider is doing some odd routing/blocking. I will
      contact support asap and try to get this problem sorted out.

      Cheers
      Lasse SM5GLC

      'pu3hag.l@...' pu3hag.l@... [perseus_SDR] skrev 2014-07-29
      00:42: