22518Re: [perseus_SDR] Server/Client and IPv6

  • Lasse Moell
    Jul 28 3:55 PM
      Bad news!
      Somehow I did suspect IPv6 to cause problems...
      So far it seems I do show one IP to the world (176.10.249.229), but my
      router gets a shared address in a Service Provider network, and I bet
      this is all due to translation to new standards.

      Using the suggested tools I am not able to see any open port that I can
      use for Perseus.

      Earlier today I did try to contact the tech support and asked about
      blocked ports. I'll wait and see what they reply, or try a phone call.
      Last resort may be to change internet provider, the old one did annouce
      a price rise of 25% for all old customers but still showed the old price
      for new custormers:

      Will be interesting to see what will come out of this:
      /Lasse SM5GLC

      Wolfgang Bueschel skrev 2014-07-28 21:00:
      > take sniffer Software - not permanent - but for Perseus Port test only
      >
      > Cports.exe
      > of http://www.nirsoft.net/
      >
      > current ports
      > http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.html
      >
      > or sniffer
      > http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/smsniff.html
      >

      > capture data, addresses, protocoll, Type,
      >
      >> SmartSniff is a network monitoring utility that allows you to capture
      >> TCP/IP packets that pass through your network adapter, and view the
      >> captured data as sequence of conversations between clients and servers.
      >> You can view the TCP/IP conversations in Ascii mode (for text-based
      >> protocols, like HTTP, SMTP, POP3 and FTP.) or as hex dump. (for non-text
      >> base protocols, like DNS)
      >

      > 73 wolfy df5sx

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic