22515Server/Client and IPv6

  • Lasse Moell
    Jul 28, 2014
      I was more or less forced to change provider and now having a hard time to get my client to work...
      Not sure if my server works either, it do shows up on map but seems unable to get the UDP stream to run. Now it seems my new provider are going over to IPv6, and not sure if my problems are related to this??

      Maybe it is my router (D-Link 615) that is not up to the new protocol?

      Remember there were some utilities to see if port was open, if I use any of the web-based test sites I see my 8014-8019 beeing closed, but guess I need an application to answer the requests, hence looking for the program to run on computer.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      And yes running local network will allow UDP stream and I have tried to disable all "protection" i.e. firewalls.

      Sorry if I have been hitting some servers repeatedly but it is hard to try get this running. Arrgh!

      /Lasse SM5GLC
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic