22512Re: [perseus_SDR] Perseus power question

  • Sylvain Naud
    Jul 26, 2014

      Le 2014-07-26 17:01, Rick n3ikq@... [perseus_SDR] a écrit :

      I see that the sdr has a voltage regulator on board. Does the sdr use a combination of 5v / 3.3v for power or is it completly 3.3v powered? I'm curious of the max and min acceptible voltage for the sdr. I have just used my 5v usb battery based phone charger with sucess but I'd feel more comfortable knowing and monitoring the voltage going to the sdr to make sure it is within acceptible parameters. So the question is: 5v +/- what? Thanks.

      I think I've red 5.6V as for maximum in a couple of posts published on this list.

      Sylvain Naud
      Portneuf, QC
      CAN
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic