22167Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: Perseus USB failed possibly

  • Mark Fahey
    Apr 6, 2014
      Me too, I would purchase updated Perseus software, particularly the ability to resize the application window would be desirable. I realise there are alternative software options to run the Perseus hardware, but the official Perseus software has a user interface workflow that I love.

      Cheers, Mark
      Sharing my receiver near Sydney Australia as "MediaExplorer".
      PS There is a new mast mounted Wellbrook loop about to be installed on my remote receiver, this will improve reception over the experimental loop currently only a meter above ground level and which is within the noise cloud of my house.

      Sent from my iPad

      On 7 Apr 2014, at 6:27 am, nm8rmedic <nm8rmedic@...> wrote:

      Likewise, please count me in as a financial supporter of an updated SW version for Perseus.

      Scott

      Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

      From: lasse.moell@...
      Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 17:39:13 +0000
      Subject: [perseus_SDR] Re: Perseus USB failed possibly

      This is NOT an official Microtelecom group nor has they ever promised to monitor it!
      The group is for users to help other users with issues, or just giving tips and user reports.
      If he suspect he has a hardware problem, then why not contact either Microtelecom or the reseller??

      But sure, it would be a lot more interest ing and fun if Nico would show up every now and then :)

      /Lasse SM5GLC

      5 april 2014, ericshields@... skrev:

      As a new Perseus owner, I am disappointed that Token has not had any response from the Microtelcom folks, do they monitor this group?

    • Show all 88 messages in this topic