      To: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
      From: lasse.moell@...
      Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 17:39:13 +0000
      Subject: [perseus_SDR] Re: Perseus USB failed possibly

      This is NOT an official Microtelecom group nor has they ever promised to monitor it!
      The group is for users to help other users with issues, or just giving tips and user reports.
      If he suspect he has a hardware problem, then why not contact either Microtelecom or the reseller??

      But sure, it would be a lot more interesting and fun if Nico would show up every now and then :)

      /Lasse SM5GLC

      5 april 2014, ericshields@... skrev:

      As a new Perseus owner, I am disappointed that Token has not had any response from the Microtelcom folks, do they monitor this group?
    • Show all 88 messages in this topic