22151Re: Server Zaanstad (just above Amsterdam)

  • dylerware
    Apr 4, 2014
      Things have improved a lot: http://x264.nl/dump/0-40/518khz-2014-04-05-0555utc-navtex.jpg
      I have never found the sources of my QRM. The QRM sources are just disappearing. Probably the cheap devices breaking down. We can still hope!

      Still one funny QRM though:
      This QRM has started around 6500 kHz but is slowly going down and down on the frequency.
      Any idea what it can be?

      Jarod

      ---In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, <dylerware@...> wrote :

       Ah there we go! What an utter crap they have created at Yahoo. Barely nothing works with Yahoo Groups using Google Chrome. But i found a working reply button, let's see if it actually works.

      Hello guys,

      Here is an update on my QRM story. I have yet to find the source and therefor i need your help.

      Can anyone identify this horrible QRM?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGwNb4MwlWc&hd=1 - Navtex QRM 2013-09-14

      Thanks!

      Jarod

      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, <perseus_sdr@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi to all & Jarod ,

      This sound QRM is similar to CPL!  Assassin shortwave !
      It's a shame.

      GL 75
      F59465 Clem

      2013/8/7 dylerware <dylerware@...>

      For now it's back online. 0-2000 kHz is horrible, but anything above that is still doable. And from the reactions and the log file, i see those higher frequencies are most listened to. So enjoy once more.
      But it will be offline more often now, got some interest back in the FM band, and that FM+ surely does it's job!

      --

      73'
      Cordialement

      My channel: F59465swl Youtube