      From: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Don
      Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 6:58 AM
      To: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: Perseus USB failed possibly

      Hi Steve,

      I believe T! has sent only a couple of emails. Messages on the Perseus
      list have been almost nil.

      Don KPC6NDB
      Upland , CA
      34.10 -117.63 1250ft
      DX-1000 FRG-100B FUNcube Dongle Pro+
      ICF2010 Perseus R70 R71A w/250Hz
      R75x2 w/250Hz SDR-IQ SPR-4 SSR-1
      SR-AF & LPF DSP599zx MFJ-784B
      HD-1418 AF-1 MSB-1
      PA0RDT Mini-Whipx2 @ 25ft
      RYO Active Antenna @ 25ft
      ALA100Lx2 Z1501F @20ft w/9ft Whip
      Solarcon A-99

      On 01-Apr-14 21:31, Steven M Sherman MD wrote:
      > For some reason I am not getting all my mail from Perseus list. Was
      > wondering what happened to my Perseus server neighbor Token but I have seen
      > no messages from from him on this list in my e-mail box or spam folder.
      > Whatever it is, hope you get it fixed soon Token.
      > Steve AA6IO

    • Show all 88 messages in this topic