22147Re: Perseus USB failed possibly

  • daiche
    Apr 1, 2014

      Hi Token,

      Seems like I remember this problem. If I remember correctly, the Perseus could no longer download it's firmware and start. Did you try removing the USB driver, removing the Perseus software and registry entries and start an install again from scratch?

      I had a Perseus failure a few years ago, apparently from static. I sent it back to replace something in the antenna path and it was good as new. By the way, I am the Perseus site in Arizona you come to at times, as I did yours, to compare signal strength, etc. I noticed you live near the China Lake area and wondered if that was why you had some fun toys to play with. Nice to meet you neighbor!

      Dave Aichelman  N7NZH  Dewey, AZ

      Perseus - Excalibur Pro - Afedri SDR's

    • Show all 88 messages in this topic