22139Re: [perseus_SDR] G6WPJ Server near Colchester UK

  • Don Moman VE6JY
    Mar 24, 2014
      While on the topic, the remote in northern Alberta (CANADA) at the St. Paul site suffered some sort of antenna damage and became very deaf so I remoted in and took it off the map. This is a Wellbrook amp and wire loop held up in the trees so likely one broke off.  I'm not sure when someone will be at the site to repair it, possibly April 6th is the date I heard.  Meanwhile I'll try to leave the site here up more of the time to cover off the gap.  With the current TX6G ham expedition, it is getting a LOT of activity from people trying to hear them.  I must change the s/on message - it typically is not on the 4-30 log but more often on the Wellbrook wire loop suspended under the log on the same tower.

      73 Don

      73 Don

      It would be nice if the G6WPJ Server near Colchester UK would connect an antenna to its Perseus ;-)

      Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
      Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
      Versie: 2014.0.4336 / Virusdatabase: 3722/7236 - datum van uitgifte: 03/23/14

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic