22049RE: [perseus_SDR] Perseus and USB 3.0

  • Ikarus1
    Mar 3, 2014
      Thanks a lot for your feedback. On this new notebook, Perseus was never installed before. Therefore, I did not care for updating drivers because I was of opinion, that all necessary files are delivered with the zip file of telecom. In addition to that, in the donload area, the Perseus USB drivers are dated Feb. 6, 2010. I am not sure if this is new enough.
      Maybe important to know is this: Loading and playing an existing Perseus file works (Perseus in demo mode)
      73, Herbie
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic