      From: Bill Nollman <billct97@...>
      To: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 3, 2014 8:50 AM
      Subject: RE: [perseus_SDR] 1986 and 1991 Perseus files

      They do download but very slowly. My guess is Mark might be hosting his own web site at home and upload speed could be limited by his ISP. I have one and hope to have the other in 25 hours or less (so says Firefox). I have 3.5GB of space on Dropbox and with Marks permission I will upload them there and then share with the list. Please be patient.
      Bill