22040Re: [perseus_SDR] 1986 and 1991 Perseus files

  • Alberto I2PHD
    Mar 2, 2014
      On 3/2/2014 8:34 PM, George wrote:

      I have copy/pasted the links one at a time, since they are not hyperlinks, into a browser window.  The site does
      not show up nor is there a way to download the files.  Perhaps some once can provide a method to download the the files.

      I just copied and pasted (for a test) the first link :

      http://chowdanet.com/markc/rf/19860501_0759-0801z_410-2010.wav

      into the address field of my Firefox browser, and now it is happily downloading the file.
      The problem is that the  chowdanet.com  server is quite slow, the download proceeds at about 25 kB/s,
      so I will terminate it, as the ETA is about 14 hours...

      --
      73 Alberto I2PHD
    • Show all 38 messages in this topic