22034RE: [perseus_SDR] How to protect the Perseus again HF

  • f6eju
    Mar 2, 2014

      I also read that the SDR has not to be connected on an antenna switch due to
      HF leak on such device.

      My Perseus was linked to such gear and I could have transmitted for a short
      period of time...
      But it is impossible to inject directly the HF because of the cables wiring
      on the antenna switch.

      As a result the Perseus is without any led lighting but the 5.2 volts is
      present on the SDR PCB.

      So the issue is due to the RX itself or the Hf even at very low level is
      enough to kill it ... ;)

      My concerns is to avoid again such issue.

      Warm regards and Thanks