21981Re: [perseus_SDR] Waterfall Crispiness...

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Feb 19, 2014
      > mentioned. The other feature that I almost never see mentioned is the
      > ability to remove things like the visual streak made by a lightning strike
      > (using Auto1 and Legacy). I have other SDR's and have tried various other

      That's interesting.
      I always wondered what the differences are between those setting. I never found
      descriptions about them

      Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      Ant. hor: 29-45MHz 7-el, 45-87MHz 11-el, FM 15.11, Band-3:13-el, UHF:48-el
      MW: 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus
      http://dx.3sdesign.de/tv_offset_list.htm
    • Show all 32 messages in this topic