21974Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: Perseus off frequency (more information)

  • daiche
    Feb 17, 2014

      Hi Chuck,

      I am sure my 'excess' drift is related to the temperature extremes my remote Perseus is exposed to. It is in an Ammo box in an unheated storage area. The box keeps it at 50 degrees or better even at near zero temperatures because I have an Atom based N2600 in the box with it to keep it warm. Probably not the best arrangement, but it works well given my noisy environment. I don't know about summer yet! That will be interesting.....

      Dave  N7NZH  Dewey, AZ

    • Show all 48 messages in this topic