21970Re: [perseus_SDR] Perseus server installation

  • Lasse Moell
    Feb 17, 2014
      That is due to port blocking! You must open up port 8014 or what ever you have set your Perseus client to use.  This is true if you do have an external router... BTW I did help a friend today with exact this happening.

      Not sure but you may even have some software firewall that you have to set up too if unlucky.

      I usually disable my antivirus/firewall for a few minutes (don't forget to turn it on again) and try to connect to externa servers to verify that it is the hardware router that needs to be configured.

      /Lasse SM5GLC

      17 februari 2014, Dominique Kremp <dominique.kremp@...> skrev:

      Hi all,

      Trying to install Perseus and its server on my new Windows 7 Pro PC.
      Reception works fine, no problem. The issue is when I connect it to another
      server.
      The connection seems to work but there is NO signal at all.
      Did anybody get this problem ... and solve it ?
      Thanks in advance for any help

      Dominique
      Normandy, france

    • Show all 48 messages in this topic