21966Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: Perseus off frequency (more information)

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Feb 17, 2014
      > units must vary a lot, my experience about stability is completely
      > different. I have two units and they drift max ±2 Hz at 15 MHz in stable
      > room temperature. I check the calibration weekly on the average, and
      > usually no recalibration needed. One has to keep in mind, that they must
      > be fully warmed up *in listening position*, preferably 1 full hour.

      ... and your room temperature must be stable !!

      Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      Ant. hor: 29-45MHz 7-el, 45-87MHz 11-el, FM 15.11, Band-3:13-el, UHF:48-el
      MW: 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus
      http://dx.3sdesign.de/tv_offset_list.htm
    • Show all 48 messages in this topic