21957Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: Perseus off frequency (more information)

  • Walter Salmaniw
    Feb 16, 2014
      I'm aware of the software calibration procedure, center, zoom feature, CalClr on, etc.  I do that all the time.  I was wondering about a way to do it via the Registry, so I don't keep having to calibrate it for each DX session.  Sure would be nice to have an auto-calibration sequence, so this wouldn't be needed.........73,   Walt.

      On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 4:08 AM, <charlesh3@...> wrote:

      I'm lost! Walt was not using the network capability, or at least it was not mentioned in any of his posts. Why discuss calibration via the server?

      I believe all Walt needs to do is the simple cal procedure documented by Microtelecom.

      Chuck

    • Show all 48 messages in this topic