21947Frequency calibration

  • Lasse Moell
    Feb 16, 2014
      I now realize some of you guys really are urging for precise
      frequency... so I did a quick calibration to my server. Hopefully it is
      less than 1ppm off. Did only use on-air signals so not ideal.. still
      seems spot on when checking some known carrier though. Will re-do this
      with proper equipment later...

      Realized the foul weather was coming (rain snow and hard winds) so had
      to lower the antenna to 6 meter. Should survive fingers x-ed :)

      Now off for my sunday sauna and a cool 807
      Good night
      /Lasse SM5GLC
    • Show all 48 messages in this topic