21344Re: [perseus_SDR] A couple of Stationlist questions

  • BEAVAN SIMON
    Nov 3, 2013
      Thanks Jurgen ,

      PBS works great. Now if only you could keep the same notch settings between recordings..... :-)

      I'lll try the PL.  I find SpectrumLab a bit beyond my capabilities (sometimes the connection with Perseus doesn't seem to work too well), but am willing to try.

      Simon

      On 3 November 2013 10:00, Jurgen Bartels <jurgenb2@...> wrote:
      Hi Simon,

      > 1. In the recordings play back selector, when using the spin control to
      > position within the recording, the help suggests that you can move to
      > another recording and stay at the same position on the trackbar. This
      > doesn't work for me. Is there anything extra I have to do to make it work ?

      That has changed slightly, and help not yet updated.
      In PBS Right click on the folder name, and select "define playback position at
      start"

      > 2. Yesterday I tried to record an afternoon's worth of 30 mhz with Point &
      > Shoot enabled. I got the message "Point & Shoot trial period has expired"
      > "You need to register it" when I tried to select in edit settings.
      > Register ?  Where and how do I do that ?

      Contact me via email

      > 3. PL-Decoder in the file menu. Is this active ?  It doesn't seem to do
      > anything for me and I can't see it documented.

      This works when Spectrum Lab runs in the background. Start it, and make sure
      you see the audio spectrum. Then enable "PL-decoder" in SL.

      Jurgen Bartels  Suellwarden, N. Germany
      Ant. hor: 29-45MHz 7-el, 45-87MHz 11-el,  FM 15.11,  Band-3:13-el,  UHF:48-el
      MW: 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus
      http://dx.3sdesign.de/tv_offset_list.htm

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: