21340Re: [perseus_SDR] WavChopper Issue

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Nov 3, 2013
      > WavChopper seems to work on any file, except those recorded at 23:59:00.
      >
      > The files are recorded by Mestor. When trying to "chop" this end of
      > day/beginning of new day file, I receive an error message that states: "Bad
      > Start or Stop".
      >

      > I sure would like to chop a particular file down to the last minute, but so
      > far I am having no luck.

      Use use the Playback-Selector of StationList, one of the subfunction is
      "extract & copy" that doesn't have the above restrictions

      Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      Ant. hor: 29-45MHz 7-el, 45-87MHz 11-el, FM 15.11, Band-3:13-el, UHF:48-el
      MW: 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus
      http://dx.3sdesign.de/tv_offset_list.htm
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic