21334overloading effects under Win8.1 64bit

  • f17ek
    Nov 2, 2013
      After forcing Win8.1 64bit to load unsigned drivers on my i4-4010u notebook Perseus is working. but:

      Signals look, as if  the receiver was totally overloaded.
      Around the Radio bands I see carriers every 5 kc which do not get weaker when I use the attenuator. Free areas are filled with spurious signals.

      HFSpan showed no signals above -40 dBm, and connecting the receiver to
      a WinXP computer showed perfect receive signals.

      Any Idea what could be wrong?

      Erwin   DF3ZW
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic