21317Re: [perseus_SDR] Stange Behavior (so it seems to me) additional

  • Mauno Ritola
    Oct 22, 2013
      As you asked for a workaround: click on Zoom and then you should have the tuned frequency and screen intact even when playing back recordings.

      22.10.2013 21:06, George kirjoitti:

      Thank you for your prompt answer.  Very disappointing.  I guess the $1,000 paid for the receiver and the software was not enough money to assure that updates and fixes would be made.  Who would have thought?

      From: Paul Crankshaw <hoddlesden@...>
      To: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 11:34 AM
      Subject: Re: [perseus_SDR] Stange Behavior (so it seems to me) additional

      It's not operator error. The bug has been reported  but nothing has ever been done about it.

      On 22/10/2013 15:11, George wrote:
      Using the zoom button under the spectrum display still does yield satisfactory results when playing back a recorded file.  The spectrum display cannot be shifted left or right.

      Bottom line, I am not finding control of the Perseus in playback mode to be very satisfactory.  I suspect it is operator error, so please enlighten me.