21316Re: [perseus_SDR] Stange Behavior (so it seems to me) additional

  • Vlad Titarev
    Oct 22, 2013
      no thoughts, George,
      except one: encouragement to report bugs is now at its lowest level since project began :(

      well, another (old?) problem:
      calibration failed when playing back recorded WAVs (readings are ~10Hz apart/down against "normal" i.e. read in real time
      listening).
      Is it SDR's bug or mine lack of skills?...
      [Ver. 4.0a, DLL 3.5, Widows 7/64bit Home]

      73, Vlad

      On Oct 22, 2013, at 6:06 PM, George wrote:

      Paul,

      Thank you for your prompt answer.  Very disappointing.  I guess the $1,000 paid for the receiver and the software was not enough money to assure that updates and fixes would be made.  Who would have thought?

      Regards,
      George