21036Re: Cat command - Mute audio

  • N9OVQ
    Sep 4, 2013
      And just to complicate matters further ... I use an HP Pavilion g series
      laptop. It is whisper quiet at my primary QTH, where my Wellbrook loop
      is mounted 35 feet from the house and everything in the shack is
      grounded. At my condo in Chicago, however, the same laptop is noisy,
      although I am using a third-party power supply and the Wellbrook loop is
      installed only 8-feet away from the building. Fortunately, the noise
      disappears when I run the laptop on batteries, so that is how I use the
      Perseus when I DX from downtown Chicago.

      --
      Mike Nikolich - N9OVQ
      N9OVQ@...