20747Re: Perseus under Parallels or VMWare Fusion anyone?

  • Gus Lott
    Jul 11, 2013
      Setup:
      Bootcamp 4.1
      Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64bit

      Perseus plugged into USB port on MacMini. Only other USB device is keyboard. Power light on.

      Device Driver:
      Perseus HF Receiver (USB)
      Device type: Microtelecom Devices
      Manufacturer: Mictotelecom s.r.l
      Location: Location 0(Port_#0002Hub_#0001)
      Driver date: 12/2/2009
      Driver Version: 1.0.3.0
      The device is working properly.
      Plug in - recognizes. Unplug - device disappears.

      Perseus 4.1a Loads but says trial period expired.
      Perseus 4.0b Loads and will playback .wav files properly. Does not see hardware.

      Has anyone gotten this to work in Bootcamp? If so, how do you get it to recognize the receiver?

      73/gus kr4k

      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, IZ4MJP <iz4mjp@...> wrote:

      > The same here! I'm a Macintosh technician since 1987 and i've tried booth Parallels and VM Ware but .... Nothing!
      >
      > It works with a bootcamp partition without problem but not in a virtualized world!
      >
      > Please let us know how you resolved the question.
      >
      > 73
      > Franco, IZ4MJP
      >

      > Inviato da iPad

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic