20684Re: [perseus_SDR] Perseus SDR architecture

  • Dave
    Jul 2, 2013
      Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 4:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [perseus_SDR] Perseus SDR architecture

      On 7/2/2013 3:44 PM, Mark Durenberger Mobile wrote:

      Carl Sagan said “The first step to understanding is to ask the RIGHT questions.”

      Well, if you know what a "right" question is, then you are half done...  :-)
      I usually start with posing just questions...  only after having reached some degree
      of understanding I am able to sort out the "right" from the "wrong"questions....

      To missquote a line from a Morcambe and Wise scketch.
      "I'm asking all the *right* questions, just not necessarily in the right order"

      (For those who have not seen it, Andea Previn (who was called Andrew Preview through out) was conducting an orchestra, Eric Morcambe was going to play piano but kept missing the que for a variety of reasons and then, when he did play, he played the wrong tune.  Andrea went over and said "You're playing the wrong notes" to which the answer came "I'm playing all the *right* notes, just not necessarily in the right order...  It's funnier when you see it)
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic