20683Re: [perseus_SDR] Perseus SDR architecture

  • Alberto I2PHD
    Jul 2 9:40 AM
      On 7/2/2013 3:44 PM, Mark Durenberger Mobile wrote:

      Carl Sagan said “The first step to understanding is to ask the RIGHT questions.”

      Well, if you know what a "right" question is, then you are half done...  :-)
      I usually start with posing just questions...  only after having reached some degree
      of understanding I am able to sort out the "right" from the "wrong"questions....

      And I admire those (like Roelof) who have the patience of teaching... when I give
      presentations, and somebody does not immediately understand , my first reaction
      would be that of throwing something heavy at him... I know, it is a my limitation...
      This is why I never considered the career of teacher...  :-)

      --
      73 Alberto I2PHD
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic