20559RE: [perseus_SDR] USB3 and Back Compatibility

  • Ron Castro
    Jun 2, 2013

      Wow…it works!  Changing XHCI Pre-Boot Mode from Auto to Disabled in the BIOS of my ASUS laptop fixed the problem and now the Perseus works!  Thanks for the tip, Ken.

               Ron Castro

      Chief Technical Officer

         Results Radio, LLC

      www.ResultsRadio.com